CONDITIONS OF USE
By using the Website, the user agrees to and accepts this Conditions of Use, which binds him/her to SMODE TECH. In the event of failure to comply with this Contract, it is the user’s sole responsibility to no longer use nor access the Website or its associated services.
1. This original Web-site was created and is maintained by SMODE TECH. Smode and the Smode logo are trademarks of SMODE TECH. SMODE TECH is the owner of all rights on the site and its content. As a rule, data, programs, samples of music, texts, information, logos, visual identities, still and animated images and their layout on the Website are the property of SMODE TECH and are thus protected by the provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code. The Internet user undertakes to not use them and to not allow anyone whomsoever to use the said content for illegal purposes.
2. Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part, whether permanent or temporary, on an electronic medium and/or on paper, and through any form of one or more elements of the Website, without the prior and express consent of SMODE TECH is prohibited, and constitutes an act of infringement, which may give rise to civil and/or penal proceedings. Only printing out pages for exclusive personal use by the User is permitted within the meaning of article L122-5 2° of the French Intellectual Property Code.
3. SMODE TECH reserves the right to make changes to the Website without prior warning. Users will be subject to the policies and Conditions of the Conditions of Use in force at the time you use the website.
4. SMODE TECH is managing and maintaining this Website in the best way possible. While SMODE TECH will make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate and up-to-date, SMODE TECH makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
5. In case of bug or any working problem detection, thank you to send an email to [email protected]
6. The links to external Websites, which are listed on our Website, are completely independent of SMODE TECH. SMODE TECH makes no representations whatsoever as to the accuracy, content, timeliness or quality of these pages. The link shall not be construed as an endorsement by SMODE TECH or as an acceptance of responsibility for the content, products or services provided by it or the site hosting it.
7. The use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither SMODE TECH, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. By accessing this website you agree that SMODE TECH will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this site or from your access of other material on the Internet via web links from this site. SMODE TECH also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the site.
8. All the information posted on this Website and the use made of it is subject exclusively to French law. Only courts that fall under the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal are alone competent to deal with any litigation arising from use of the Website.